Wednesday, December 2, 2015

We are all Beautiful in our own way.

So if you've been on Instagram lately, you've noticed the overposting of young girls with the perfect bikini bodies and hundred/thousand dollar dresses with painted on makeup.  I used to think that this was what beautiful was until lately.  These overposted images that have been plastered all over the internet are not what is beautiful to everyone!  Without all the painted on makeup, you wouldn't even recognize half those girls!  Beautiful is who you are as a person, not what you wear (although, some of those outfits are to die for pretty!).  Beautiful comes in all shapes and sizes.  I'm not a 6' tall model.  I am barely over 5' and that's ok.  It doesn't make me not beautiful.  It makes me, me!  Beautiful is not a designer handbag and thousand dollar shoes.  Beautiful is not a $200,000 sports car.  These are things that are nice to have, but they do not make you, as a person, beautiful.  




No comments:

Post a Comment