Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Black Friday!

So how was everyone's Thanksgiving?!  Lots of food, lots of leftovers!  But now I must ask, how many of you went out shopping the next day?  How many of you experienced Black Friday?!?!  I did!  I have finally experienced the true reality that is Black Friday.  I'm not going to say what store or what city, but good grief people.  I was caught in the middle of a stampede of crazy people at the crack of dawn fighting to the death over merchandise!  Pushing and shoving, shopping carts flying everywhere. My poor mom was with me and got body slammed by a very large person.  She ended up flying about 10 feet away from me and I got abandoned in the middle of all this craziness!  Anyway,  what I went through to get what we wanted from this store was ridiculous!  Anyway, I somehow managed to get out of the store in one piece, however, I ended up with one heck of a bruise on my arm from the whole ordeal.  Reaching through shelves and getting pushed around is what this is from!


No comments:

Post a Comment