Sunday, December 13, 2015

That Same Old Love…...

So the song I'm currently feeling is Selena Gomez's "Same Old Love."  I don't know about others, but I can totally relate to this song.  Being in love with someone or something that is so toxic that it literally tears you up inside and makes you feel sick is no way to live.  But you keep loving that same thing.  WHY????  Sometimes you just don't know or even understand why, all you know is that you're in love.  Well, I've felt this way for a good amount of time.  Although I am happy and I know I have most everything going for me, there are times when that "Same Old Love" comes to haunt me.  Sometimes it is in my sleep and sometimes it will come out of nowhere.  I'll feel torn up for a while and then it disappears.  Does anyone else feel this way?  Ever?  Here's to "Same Old Love."


Photo: Screenshot from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment