Monday, December 7, 2015

My Favorite Fashion Blogger!

Time for fashion blogger talk!  So you know the girls that have the most amazing outfits and beauty tips?  The ones with beautiful OOTD pictures and look so well put together?  Well, I stumbled across a fashion blogger who specializes in petite fashion!  Awesome!  Being barely over 5' I have always felt like the shortest person on the planet.  However, this fashion blogger is 4'11"  And OH MY GOODNESS, does she know how to dress!  Finally, a fashion blogger that "gets it!"  This meaning she gets that any pair of nice jeans I purchase have to be altered.  So as if I'm not spending enough money on designer denim, I have to turn around and spend more money to have them tailored so I'm not dragging an extra foot of fabric with every step I take.  She gets it!  She even made a blog post mentioning how much money she has spent on tailoring her clothes.  Anyway, her name is Olivia Rink, and she is my inspiration when clothes shopping and getting dressed in the morning.  Check her out for yourself, especially if you are fun sized like me!  Check out Olivia Rink!


Photo credit: Oliviarink.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment