Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Makeup - Work with what you have!

Hi ladies!  Tomorrow is Halloween and that means makeup!!!!!  Now I'm not one to completely paint a monster or animal on my face, but I love to play around with dark eyeshadows and lip colors.  Halloween night is perfect for this, because if you totally mess up, it's dark out!  Who's going to notice?!?!  (Unless you are going to a party…..that is a different story!)  Anyway, I took out all the makeup I have on hand and I only purchased one product for the occasion.  I'm a believer in using the products that I have before going to Ulta, Sephora, the makeup section of the department store, or any drugstore to spend money on more makeup!


Now, believe it or not, I had all these makeup products.  All but 1.  The only thing that I went out and purchased is the NYX vamped up lip top coat.  I'm not even sure how to use lip top coat.  Anyway, I got it because I wanted something black for my lips because the hello kitty black lipstick is old and getting dried up.  So what all do we have here in this picture?  We have some MAC liquid studio fix in the color NW20, NYX eyeshadow primer, MAC false lashes mascara, some NYX concealer, A very used up MAC eyeliner pencil, the dark shades of a holiday makeup palette that I got 2 years ago in a discount bin at nordstrom rack, NYX finishing spray in matte finish, an old Clinique palette that I got as a gift with purchase years ago, NYX HD finishing powder, and some very old black hello kitty lipstick.  Using all these products, I am going to do my makeup for Halloween.  You don't have to run out and spend a fortune on makeup specifically for this one night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment