Friday, October 30, 2015

Hair Product!

Can I just say how wonderful this hair product is?!  This stuff is amazing and helps keep the ends of my over processed hair from splitting and being too dried up!  This is the renewing argan oil of morocco - extra penetrating oil for dry & coarse hair by OGX.  I purchased this stuff at Ulta for about $8 (they were having a sale, I'm not sure of the retail price :-/ ).  I was looking for a cheaper alternative to some of the more expensive luxury hair care argan oils that I had been purchasing.  I love this stuff!  My hair is colored blonde with a combination of high lift dye and bleach.  Let's face it, damage is bound to occur when you have been coloring your hair blonde as long as I have.  I've been on a mission to grow my hair super long for the past few years.  I have seen the biggest improvement with my hair since I started using these types of oil products on the ends of my hair.  In the morning, I coat the ends of my hair with this product (or something similar depending on what I've purchased) and at night I do the same.  TRUST ME!  You will see the biggest improvement with your hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment