Friday, January 8, 2016

Happy 2016

Ok, so it's a new year!!!!!  Happy 2016 everybody!  Some people make resolutions.  Since I know I'll be busy in school for the next few years, I have not made any resolutions.  However, I did clean out my entire room and completely reorganize everything!!!!  I got rid of so much stuff.  OMG!  It was actually embarrassing!  It took about a week and I ended up with 3 trash bags full, 1 bag of old paperwork/mail to be shredded and 5 bags of stuff to donate!  Good grief!  I can't believe all that stuff was just taking up valuable space in my room!  Anyway, I even added a ton of stuff to my tradesy closet.  Feels like I just knocked out a New Year's resolution within the first few weeks of January.  Being so clean and organized is absolutely amazing!  Love it so far!  2016 has started off pretty good.  :-)


Image from http://pulpypics.com/new-year-2016/

Check out my Tradesy closet here



No comments:

Post a Comment