Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants (Official Video)

Is it crazy that I feel exactly like this song at least once a week?

I'm the girl that no guy wants to date.  I'm the pretty one that's nice to look at, but completely unapproachable by guys.  Everywhere I go, I get stared at but yet when guys try talking to me, they just can't seem to get a sentence out.  It's weird!  I don't get it.  I'm not snobby, I'm not always looking for someone/something better, and its not like I've had multiple boyfriends.  I just don't get it!  I once had a guy (that was my same age) tell me that I must have had at least 10 boyfriends by now.  Ummmmm, seriously?!?!?!?!  Is that what people think?!?!?!?!  OMG!  I've had 1 boyfriend my entire life.  I don't understand where this idea that you can't talk to me and I'm too intimidating to associate with is coming from.  Makes NO sense.

Anyway, here is the video of what song I'm feeling right now……..







No comments:

Post a Comment