Saturday, November 21, 2015

Products I will never purchase again!

We've all been there.  You purchase a product and when you use it you are totally disappointed and vow never to buy it again!  Here are some products that I was less than happy with after purchasing….

First on the list…..NYX eye shadow primer.  Ugh, this product was a total disappointment.  First, it creases terribly.  My eye shadows didn't blend well in this stuff at all.  And to top it off, my eyelids were SLIMY!!!!!  Ewwwwwww!  Maybe this product works for some people, but definitely not for me.  Will NOT be repurchasing!


Next on the list…..Secret gel deodorant.  This stuff is supposed to smell like berries, however, it smells like BO!!!!  The reason I buy deodorant is to prevent smelling like BO.  So when I put on a deodorant, I want it to smell clean.  Also, this stuff left my underarms feeling damp all day.  As if it doesn't dry.  And when bathing, I couldn't get it off!  It left such a residue on my skin that I had to scrub and scrub to get it off, and I could still smell the unpleasant odor on my skin after a shower or bath.  Will definitely NOT be repurchasing!


Next, super sticky lip glosses!  I got these things as a stocking stuffer last Christmas and you can see how much I have used.  Hardly any!  These are Simple Pleasures lip glosses and they are more like a lip glue/watered down paste.  Totally gross level of stickiness!  If you apply this gloss in the morning, your lips are still sticky in the afternoon.  Ewwww.  Thank goodness I didn't purchase these!


Now this one baffles me!  Clinique…..I have used Clinique products all my life and this was a big disappointment.  The CC cream.  I got this in one of their gift with purchase bonus sales.  Anyway, this stuff claims to moisturize your face, however, when I used it, the skin on my face got totally dried out!  What the heck?!?!  Unfortunately I will not be purchasing this Clinique product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment