Friday, November 6, 2015

Christmas shopping!

Now that it's November, Christmas stuff is everywhere!!!!!!  From the gas station to the department stores…………..it's Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anyway, I am one of those people that likes to get the Christmas shopping (I mean Christmas gifts) done early.  Why?  Well, I absolutely hate shopping in shopping centers, malls, and basically any store from Thanksgiving time all the way until Christmas.  I don't like the traffic, I don't like the crowded parking lots, and there are just too many people in the stores!  So throughout the year whenever I find something that I feel will make a great Christmas gift for someone in the family, I buy it!  By November, I am always at least 50% complete on Christmas gifts.  Call me crazy, but it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment