Friday, November 13, 2015

A Mistletoe Kiss

Kissing under the mistletoe.  It's a holiday tradition that's been around for ever!  In movies, on commercials, on Christmas cards, Christmas ornaments, and decor.  I'm sure I missed something, but you get the idea.  It's everywhere!  My question is, how many of us have actually practiced this holiday tradition?  I mean really, how many of us have kissed a significant other under the mistletoe?  I know I haven't.  I have a friend who hasn't.  I'm not talking about kissing some random person under the mistletoe at a holiday party.  I'm talking someone you are totally in love with or someone you really care about.  Whether it's boyfriend/girlfriend or wife/husband.  Who has actually done this?  Maybe this year I will finally get to kiss someone I really care about under the mistletoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment