Thursday, October 15, 2015

Random Blog Post

This is going to be a random blog post.  I don't have anything interesting to say and I don't have any latest and greatest products or reviews to post.  It has been way too hot to do anything fun.  I am still in the middle of cleaning out my room.  I went to Ulta and got a few makeup/hair products that I will be posting soon as well as the results of my room cleaning adventure.  My hair needs done; I have 1 inch super dark brown (almost black) roots against the rest of my high lift blonde, so I have been trying out some hair braiding looks in the attempt to hide the ugly dark roots.  I have a whole bag of clothes and two pairs of shoes waiting to be listed on Tradesy for selling.  I just haven't gotten around to it yet.  Halloween is only a few weeks away and I can't buy any candy yet because in all this heat it will just melt.  :-(  I ordered textbooks yesterday for the upcoming semester.  Hmmmmm, I can't think of any other random things to write.  I guess that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment