Saturday, October 24, 2015

Halloween Makeup - The Dark Side!

So this year for Halloween, I'm planning on doing makeup "from the dark side."  Dark eyeshadow and dark lip is the look I'm going for.  Black eyeshadow…..hoping I can pull that off.  YouTube makeup tutorials!  Dark lips…..hmmmmmmm…..Do you know just how hard it is to find black lipstick in a drugstore brand?  OMG!  I've been to every drugstore in my city and they don't have anything!  The only thing I could find that was a black lip product was a lip primer thing by NYX cosmetics at Ulta.  And get this - it was the only one in the whole store!  What is up with this?!?!?  I've found many black lipsticks from online makeup companies, but if I'm only going to use black lipstick once a year, on Halloween, I refuse to pay for shipping on top of the lipstick itself!  Good grief!  Anyway, this Halloween "dark side" makeup will be interesting this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment