Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Christmas?!?! It's not even Halloween!

Last week, I took 3 photos.  Let me remind everyone that this is the week of Halloween.  The first picture was taken at the grocery store…………………


Now, when looking closely at the above photo, you will notice multiple different types of eggnog along with holiday flavored creamers.  This photo was taken 2 weeks prior to Halloween!!!!!!!!!!  What is going on here?!?!?!

Next, I visited Michael's crafting store and took 2 photos….again, 2 full weeks prior to Halloween.  



The first photo is a Christmas ornament that I found absolutely adorable.  :-)  Anyway, that cute puppy ornament was hanging with hundreds of other ornaments on a huge display.  The second photo is a display showing customers quite the variety of lighted Christmas trees.  I don't know about you, but for me, it is just too darn early for this!  Again, why do we need to see hundreds and even thousands of Christmas ornaments and various home decor items 2 weeks prior to Halloween?  This is madness!




No comments:

Post a Comment